Are you looking somewhere peaceful, secure and yet convenient to retire? Or are you simply looking for a great investment?
Why not consider the brand new Goedgevonden Over 50ís Village in Wolseley? With Phase 1 units selling from just R 595 000, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
About the Goedgevonden Over 50ís Village
Located just 15km south of Tulbagh, 12 kilometers southwest of Ceres, and 35 kilometers northwest of Worcester, with Cape Town a mere 90 minute drive away, Wolseley is set in one of the most picturesque parts of the Breede River Valley.
Situated adjacent to the Goedgevonden Lifestyle Estate, the Goedgevonden Over 50ís Village has been designed to offer state-of-the-art facilities, within a tranquil, entirely secure environment, that promotes the utmost privacy and comfort.
Take a look at some of the key reasons why Goedgevonden Over 50ís Village is an outstanding retirement and investment option:
to contact Anton De Beer for detailed information.
- 24 hour security
- Electric perimeter fencing
- Access control
- Home Care with Van Biljon Nursing
- TeleCare Solutions monitoring & emergency alert services in each unit
- Beautiful clubhouse
- Planned sports and leisure facilities
- Frail care & assisted living units
- Selection of private hospitals close by
- Variety of supermarkets, banks, boutiques, chain stores & cinemas nearby
- Own title & rental options
- Affordable monthly levies - R590pm
- Excellent rental income for investors
Choose the perfect home at Goedgevonden Over 50ís Village
All units, apart from the assisted living units, come with an adjacent garage and garden.
Choose from a compact 1 or 2 bedroom Garden Cottage (up to 87sqm), or the more spacious 2 and 3 bedroom units (up to 135sqm) on offer.
for the complete range of properties available.
Download the Site Development plan for an overview of the estate.
Phase 1 of the Goedgevonden Over 50ís Village is selling fast! Enquire today and secure your retirement, or an outstanding investment from as little as R 595 000!
For more information visit the Goedgevonden website HERE.